All major ports and anchorages in UAE and Oman. Voyage repairs anywhere in the world.
Our extensive workshops in Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah serve as a base for our Afloat Repairs Division. CDC & BOSIET Certified Riding squads are available to meet customer requirements on board vessels in all UAE ports and anchorages, as well as on vessels underway anywhere in the world.
Our repair portfolio includes hull and deck steel repairs including pipework, hydro-blasting and painting works, mechanical works such as engine overhauling, hydraulic and electrical works.
We undertake complex projects – modifications, damage repairs, and conversions afloat. We have layby berths available up to VLCC size for clients looking for a cost effective alternative to a drydock. Having engineering, as well as a CNC pipeshop, in-house allows us to carry out large scale retrofits, such as ballast water management systems, quickly and efficiently. We can execute projects of any kind, from complete turnkey work, to installation of equippment provided by the client.
- Hull and deck steel repairs including pipework
- Pipe (pre)fabrication in CNC pipeshop or on board
- Hydro-blasting and painting work
- Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical works
- 2 stroke and 4 stroke engine overhauls
- Complex repairs, damage repairs, and conversions afloat
- Ballast water retrofits on location